Fancy pictures. Most of the women who blog on the blogs I follow take fanTAStic pictures. With outRAGEous cameras. I'm not jealous. I don't have time. I'm not even interested in making time or asking Jesus to give me a desire to care to make time. I'm still learning how to play the fiddle. And make my horse do what I'd like her to do. But I do enjoy the fancy pictures on their blogs. Especially of their children. I said all of this, every last little teensy bit of it - to say this: THESE ARE NOT FANCY PICTURES. Hope you enjoy them anyway!
Here's our sweetie peetie baby girl sitting on the fence at the pony lot. Someone else would be able to get the shadow off of her face and other cool things (or just have taken a better picture to begin with) but I warned you these were not fancy pictures.
And here we are enjoying our very first dinner ever in the new house with our
friends the Crawford kids (well, 4 of them!)
And here is my main squeeze with his baby girl macpowellpullease! hanging out up at the shed. He's actually seeing her get her picture taken and hollering, "Don't you let her fall off of there backwards and hit her head on that concrete." You can't see it in the picture but there's one 4' square chunk of concrete right behind that gate she's sitting on. This from the man who gave D a re-built go-kart for his 7th birthday that had no governor. Mmhmmm.
Speaking of boys....I'm looking for a recent picture of the scoundrels. They never stand still long enough to get their pictures taken. They always beg but then when I am ready they're on to the next thing. It's exactly why I have TONS of pictures of them when they were little enough to sit still (or be strapped into something). So...here's the lone picture I found. It's prayer time before bed a few nights ago. Aren't they cute when they're clean? I know, Clint's eyes are closed. He's praying, remember? O.K. So I took 4 pictures and his eyes were closed in all of them - what's a girl to do? I TOOK FOOOUUURRR! Maybe he was really going for the "prayer time" look. :-) I told you they weren't fancy pictures. But they're mine. And I luvs em I do.





No comments:
Post a Comment