I couldn't stand the bubble gum pink one more minute. I chose this completely generic template. Eh. We'll see how long it stays.
A few points of interest......
We have walls. Clint has been studding up the walls in the house and we have a pantry, a kitchen, a bedroom and two closets. Maybe a picture would help. I'll see what I can muster up. :-)
I just returned from mom's surprise birthday party. We had fun. We ate. And ate. And ate. That sums up fun for a bunch of middle aged women. We had fun. Thanks Kathy for your hospitality. Mom and I decided we have the best friends in the world. And we do.
While I was gone at aforementioned party Clint and the kids bought a farm truck. A 1987 Ford Ranger. She's a dandy. Extended cab. 80,000 miles. Champagne color. Chocolate brown leather seats. LEATHER. In a 22 year old Ford Ranger pickup truck. We're gonna chore in style.
My boys are begging to play Monopoly Deal. I love that game. I love my boys. I must depart. Later gators.
May Verse of the Month
Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment