May Verse of the Month
Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Illnesses
Clint and I had both forgotten just HOW MUCH FUN the stomach flu is. I mean really, it is FUN. It's a remarkable experience and we had forgotten the immeasurable joy it can bring. And Subway is now on our list of "steer clear" restaurants for awhile. For Clint, he's even instating a ban on the mention of sub sandwiches, pictures of sub sandwiches, radio jingles touting the glory of sub sandwiches...he's pretty much done with the sandwich commonly referred to as the "sub". It could be years. It could be forever. That's to bad because those $5 foot longs can go a long way with the three smaller ones. Who am I kidding? Clint D and L can each knock out a foot long....well, I think Clint's now out of the running for "sub eating contest". As for me, I just don't plan on eating again. Ever. On the upside - nothing bonds a couple like the shared experience of a viral illness. You want to start praying together as a couple?! Get the flu! Now there's nothing to do but sit back and wait.....for the kids. Eeeeuuuuuwwwww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww, that stinks Margie. At least you have a sense of humor about it :)
ReplyDelete