After the many, many friends who have badgered me about giving up my blog and getting on facebook, I finally set up an account. Wow. You could waste, well, your entire life on that thing. And it is so remarkably like high school. Will they want to be my friend? Do I dare ask? Wow! Look at her picture! And then there's the figuring out what to say to whom and if anything you say is private. That could bite you in the rear! And as random and scatter brained as I am my rear could be very sore. As I said to my sis - in - law this very am, "This may be God's way of making a point. If you can't say something nice........"
So here are some nice things I can say today. It is beautiful where I'm at. My back is out of sorts from mowing....but I'm thankful I have a riding mower and two yards to mow. I have a UTI from all of the caffeine I drank on the roadtrip(s) to and from OH so I'm headed to the Nurse Practitioner after lunch. I'm thankful I have the infection so my body can alert me before it gets into my kidneys. And I'm thankful for cash to pay for the visit. Not having insurance is a doozy but I'm thankful for Clint's job and I'm thankful God has kept us safe and healthy during this time without insurance. Wow. If you work at it, you can be thankful for many things in just a few seconds.
Romans 1:21 says, "For though they knew God they did not glorify Him as God or show gratitude. Instead, their thinking became nonsense and their senseless minds were darkened."
My prayer today is God would change my heart and make it grateful for His love toward me. What are you thankful for?
Lovin' Every Minute Of It!
Lu-Lu :-)
May Verse of the Month
Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am thankful for the health of my family and the hugs I get each day. I agree that Facebook is like high school. So funny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my post. I loved the Old Timer's disease story. I totally made me laugh.