My Grandma died tonight. Please pray for my sweet mama who took care of her until the very end. Please pray for my sweet, sweet babies who were blessed to really know their Great Grandma and who will feel this loss very deeply. Please pray for my cousins who lost their mother a few months ago and now have lost their grandma.
I'll post something appropriate when I'm able. In the meantime, I cry. Lots and lots of happy tears. Grandma is with Jesus! Grandma feels no pain! I had my Grandma Houseworth for 32 years of my life. She lived to be 94, still lived in her own home and baked cookies in her own oven that I enjoyed tonight! :-) And I cry lots of sad, lonely tears. I already miss her terribly. Part of my heart is gone and will be until I'm united with her again.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
See you soon, Grandma. See you soon.
May Verse of the Month
Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Margie I am so sorry for your loss, but am rejoicing with you as well that your Grandmother is in heaven. Becki
ReplyDelete