May Verse of the Month

Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The new house
















I know months ago I said I would post pics of the new house and then I seemed to vanish off the face of the blogosphere. Uh, sorry about that. We've been busy. :-)
So now, already into the month of November, here are the pics of the new house. Clint had a temporary roof put over the basement to protect it and the walk - out wall framed in. The windows and doors have arrived but they're not installed yet. In case you're wondering about the lack of aesthetics in the roof's appearance :-) Clint is going to re-use the roofing tin on his shed so it had to remain in long sheets as opposed to being bent for a normal "house" appearance. Thus, our builders affectionately nick-named our new home the, "hog shed". Very nice, very nice.

1 comment:

  1. Considering your families love affair with pork.... the hog house is very appropriate. Thanks for the pic. updates! Love to all, mamabear

    ReplyDelete