Charlie is outside in the front yard. He is sitting down on the wet/muddy ground wearing mud boots, footy pajamas and an old Gap hoodie. He has Blackie (the black cat - creative name) cradled in a loving headlock on his lap, attempting to convince him to wear his black cowboy hat.
I don't care who you are, where you're at or what you believe: little boys and the outdoors are two things that go together.
I wish Spring was on its way and here to stay but I put a lot of stock in that old Almanac. I say we get one more good blizzard before it's all over.
Time will tell. About the cat becoming a cowboy as well. I'm waiting for the scream that signals the cat has had enough.
May Verse of the Month
Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment