May Verse of the Month
Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Day 4
We were gone from home all day today. We had church and then lunch at Grandma Mary's and Papa Mike's. The youngest of our visitors found herself in a few pickles today. The little princess's looks are deceiving. She flashes you that little pixie smile and swings the nearly 2 ft long pony tail over her shoulder and you think, "She's so sweet. Probably a little shy." Ha. Ha. Ha, ha, ha. First she was rough-housing with the dog and got a bottom tooth knocked loose enough to bleed. Then the boys came inside screaming, "Help! Help! She's hanging from the tree!" I look out the window and tell Clint to run. He says, "Oh. She'll be fine." I said, "No really. RUN!" He doesn't run but calmly walks to the tree where said 5 year old girl is not screaming at all, just sweetly smiling and HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE. Uncle Clint is over 6 foot and he had to REACH UP to grab hold of her and she even had to let go so he could catch her. Wasn't 30 minutes and she was back in the same tree. If I hadn't heard all of the stories from her mama I would think this was all show....but it's not. I saw a t-shirt a few years back and almost bought it for this little cutie. It came in sizes 3 - 6 for little girls and read, "Your mama's gonna warn you about me." She also had THREE PLATES full of food at lunch. That made Grandma happy and Papa couldn't figure out where in the world she puts it. She said, "My mama says I have hollow legs!" Well we believe her! It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment